Marketing and Sales
We can help your business to develop marketing and sales skills so you can succeed in new markets. Our advice and support offers inexperienced exporters the opportunity to develop exporting skills and enables the more experienced exporters to refresh and update their knowledge of best practice in this area.
- Export Skills and Knowledge Workshops: These one-day workshops run from March to June and September to December and cost just £75 per person, per workshop. Follow this link for our schedule of forthcoming Export Skills and Knowledge Workshops.
- Meet The Buyer Events: We organise visits of groups of buyers to Northern Ireland aimed at offering local businesses the chance to explore export opportunities with them. If your business can show that it intends to sell outside Northern Ireland, is actively pursuing growth plans and will contribute to increasing productivity and innovation in Northern Ireland, we can also offer you financial support towards accommodation costs incurred when bringing distributors, agents and customers to Northern Ireland. Follow this link to find out how you qualify.
- Going Dutch / Going South Africa: If you are a business with an internationally tradeable product or service, we can help you achieve your first sale in Holland or South Africa. We offer one-to-one consultancy support from our specialist Trade Advisors based in-market, tailored market research, group workshops to address common issues, a market visit programme to meet potential customers and partners and guidance on a follow-up action plan.
- Office Space: If your business wishes to break into the Dubai and Shanghai markets, we can help you establish a base in these markets by offering you office space (costs apply) which includes a desk, telephone, computer access and a meeting area.
- Doing Business In seminars: From time to time we run a series of seminars to highlight export opportunities in specific overseas markets.
To find out more about how Invest NI can help your business, complete our short enquiry form or call us on 0800 181 4422.
Call us on 0800 181 4422
or complete the short form and an Advisor will get in touch with you