Trade Visits and Exhibitions
We recognise that one of the best ways for your business to explore opportunities in overseas markets is to take you there. We offer extensive support in the form of advice, general market information, specific market research, arranging meetings with potential customers and financial support towards costs incurred.
Our comprehensive programme of trade missions and exhibitions to both existing and emerging high growth, international markets offers your business just that. Our current programme covers the period to March 2014. As part of the range of measures available under Boosting Business, we can also offer you:
- Support for exploring export markets including:
- funding for return market visits between missions;
- additional days in market to visit other regions while on a Trade Mission;
- free market research for a first time visit to one international market; and
- £100 company contribution per day towards other market research including work from UK Trade and Investment.
- Financial support up to the value of £2,000 to attend key exhibitions in Great Britain, the Republic of Ireland and other locations around the world.
Click through below to register for the event you are interested in, complete our short enquiry form or call us on 0800 181 4422 to find out how Invest NI can help your business.
Call us on 0800 181 4422
or complete the short form and an Advisor will get in touch with you