Our support under the Boosting Business through Skills theme is designed to help your business retain and train your staff, including your management and leadership teams. If your business can show that it intends to sell outside Northern Ireland, is actively pursuing growth plans and will contribute to increasing productivity and innovation in Northern Ireland, we can:
- help you to identify skills gaps and improve employee competence, motivation and empowerment;
- provide advice on key areas such as organisation structure, recruitment and selection, performance management, reward and remuneration and succession planning;
- offer financial support for employing a non-executive director or interim manager to assist in the direction and management of your business;
- offer financial support so you can raise the skills levels of your staff and managers; and
- guide you through exploring the benefits of collaboration.
Visit the Financial Assistance page to find out how you qualify.
Our Employers’ Handbook (PDF – 1.5MB) also outlines the essentials and best practice guidelines for effective HR management and provides succinct procedures on the main employment matters concerning SMEs.
In addition to the above, we can also offer:
Click through to the area you are interested in, complete our short enquiry form or call us on 0800 181 4422 to find out how Invest NI can help your business.
Call us on 0800 181 4422
or complete the short form and an Advisor will get in touch with you